Friday 27 January 2012

Welcome Random Civilian

Hello and welcome, to the premiere post of my first ever blog! Allow me to introduce myself; You can call me Cyberscape7, or Scape for short. For those of you who have followed my good friend, Master Bryss, on his blog I may be familiair. For those of you who don't have a clue who I am, I'm an avid player of warhammer 40'000, and Bryss is my prime gaming partner. Of course I also like playing video games, listening to mus- Hang on, I'm just copying my interests now! Anyway, What you're reading now is the first of, hopefully, many posts. The Plan is this; every week (or two) I'm going to pic a topic that is suggested by viewers, relevant to current affairs or one that just tickles my fancy, and discuss my views on it. These topics will be mainly 40k and video games but they will vary from time to time. So, for those who are interested in my views, or who just want to read a good rant, stay tuned to this space!